Selasa, Julai 20, 2010

Lesson from Sweden




This is an abstract of a message from a Malaysian who was on a work assignment at VOLVO in Sweden. 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 “The first time I was in Sweden, one of my colleagues picked me up at
the hotel every morning. It was September, bit cold and snowy. We 
would arrive early at the company and he would park far away from the
entrance (2000 employees drive their cars to work).

The first day, I didn't say anything, neither the second or third
day.
 
Then one morning I asked him, "Do you have a fixed parking space? I
notice that we park far from the entrance even when there are no other
cars in the lot."

To which he replied,
 
"Since we're here early we'll have time to walk,
don't you think that whoever gets in late will need a place closer to
the door?"
 

Imagine my face.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Fikrah:-
1) Can this EVER happen in our place ???
2) MANY WOULD PARK THEIR CAR RIGHT IN FRONT OR A SPOT CLOSEST TO THE LOCATION THEY WANT TO VISIT AND HAVE NO CONSIDERATION ABOUT OTHERS.  
3) I really have doubt any one of us will ever do it !!!

1 ulasan:

pai berkata...

i have to walk to my campus...
so actually, it is interesting..
while walking, we can do some revision before attending class..
chatting with friends for sure..
hehe..