Isnin, Julai 13, 2009

My RECSAM activities

From recsam SM6522 julai2009


Here is one of my best friend in RECSAM training Centre. He's from cambodia, and guess what? he is 38 years old! Wow, I wonder how he maintaining his 'teen look'. Well, every one here is special.


From recsam SM6522 julai2009
We have our dinner at TESCO; newly open. The Coordinator provides us with some cash pocket money so we can have our own meals. Interesting huh? Ofcourse laa!!




From recsam SM6522 julai2009
I'm very serious in getting all the notes; especially things that interest me a lot. In term of ICT skills, I may not be the best, still not the worst of all. Anyway, the lecturer also need some help from us that are quite proficient in using Office2007. I'm one of them! haha..



From recsam SM6522 julai2009
This is class graduation picture. We took it on the second day. Centre Director, Dr Azian on my left. The other one is Dr Leong, our class Supervisor. Well, I am the class monitor. He... He... next time, I'm gonna be the Supervisor...

From Left behind
(Meck-Laos, Sithet Sann-Cambodia, Coung-Vietnam, Pim-Thailand, Vincent-Singapore, Clax-Brunei)

From Left front row
(Naing-Myanmar, Radin-Malaysia, Dr Azian-Centre Director, Dr Leong-supervisor, Alex-Philippine, Reny-Indonesia)






From recsam SM6522 julai2009

Our visit to Thailand Temple; The Sleeping Buddha! Interesting place to visit.





3 ulasan:

Damia's Shoppe berkata...

Wah... Seronok nampak...

cikgu yassir berkata...

mestilah seronok......... semua tanggungan jabatan hahahhahaha

radin fatihah husna berkata...

seronok tu ada... letih pun ada.... kerja banyak oooo... assignment... ni, betul2 belajar tau... cuti jalan2 hujung minggu sahaja...

Kementerian bagi duit? ya... memang seronok... muahaha